Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Kyle.T. Narrative Scaffold

 Setting:Sunny,snowy and the season is winter.

Characters:Kyle.T.,Zowyn,Koda.

Planning:SKI Race,We do insane stunts.


                                                                   SKI Race

On one snowy day Koda,Zowyn and I were hyped and hungry for adventure for the SKI Race,,’’WAKE UP’’,, I Shouted we got changed then our parents drove us there at the top of taranaki  it took for hours but we didn’t care we were hopping with excitement when we got there finally we got out then changed into warm clothes that includes comfort it was freezing cold up there we were getting ready for the race,,’’YES’’,, I shouted with joy we got in line,,’’5,4,3,2,1 GO’’,,. We slided down there were some ramps I did a backflip zowyn did a sideflip and koda did a frontflip. We did more awesome stunts then I can’t believe it we came first,,’’WE WON’’,, I cried they guest gave us a huge trophy and 100,000 dollars in our bank account our family’s were so proud of us after that we went our separate ways and enjoy the rest of our holiday in history we were the best trio ever made.


No comments:

Post a Comment