Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The new Baby

Title:The new Baby

It began in a place called Rotorua we demolished our days in the holiday we came back in the metaled beast but mum was not feeling well I didn’t know a thing about mother our dad took her to the hospital me and my brothers were waiting at the marae then when she returned we found out it was a Baby girl.we wait decades past but no sign of the Baby we knew when the babys going to come out we waited til july my Birthday past but still o sign of the Baby. Then in August the third came there was a strong kick! Dad dropped us off at my aunt's house while dad went to the hospital then at 1:00 in the morning there came life my Baby sister had birth me and my brothers rushed to the hospital we held the human being my strength was gentle by her I love my sister named jasmine Te ata mahina Maunsell.


No comments:

Post a Comment