Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The present

 ‘’Hi my name is Kyle and today im telling you how I got new pet with no arm’’.

One bright day it was the weekends,’’YES’’ I whispered with excitement I ran straight to my PS4 and played games all day my mum and dad were going out in secrisey I gaze upon them with curiosity I didn't know??so I ignored them as I game till three o'clock they finally returned I imagined what it was??. I walked up to her and she gave me the box to me I opened it and it was a little puppy.!!!PUPPY!!! I Yelled with excitement I picked it up then it only had three legs I was disappointed I put it down with disgust then frowned but it didn’t care it tried to make me happy and it did but only a little it’s name was maximus then I brought out a little giggle,‘’hehehehehe’’I was more interested in it but then back to Mr.frowney it I told mum,’’i’ll name it’’ I muttered.She nodded with happiness, I named the puppy Bolt cause he was my favourite movie dog then I realized I had one leg I felt sorry to bolt for my horrible actions then we did everything together we played,swam,ran and exercised then we became the best of friends forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment