Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

student voice

   What I enjoyed in 2020

I enjoyed it in 2020. I had my birthday between the holidays and the whole school had six weeks off school. I had the best holiday and I got to see all my friends. I loved learning lots of things at school like my maths spelling and writing. I missed my teacher but I got to hangout with my friends and family. My favorite sport was rugby. We played everyday outside with my brothers.my skill at learning was I used a rich vocab and I used my expression into my words. We made a school at my house. I was great at kapa haka I'm in the front row.We had a new baby named Jasmine te ata mahina maunsell.Iwill never forget those lovely days.

What I didn’t enjoy in 2020

We had a short time in kapa haka. We only had four weeks to practice and I was being naughty in class and kapa haka I didn’t enjoy corona either it was rough and heart pressering.


No comments:

Post a Comment